Monday, March 23, 2009

Scores are in!





My student's reading scores are in and they blew that test out of the WATER! Man, I am stoked! So of the ones I feared most passed with flying colors... I have a couple that missed it by one or two questions, but they get a second chance in a month... nonetheless, my scores were some of the highest in the whole district of 200,000 something students! Man, I am so happy!!!! Only 42% of this class passed last year, this year, 93% of them did! WOOOOT! I had a wonderful break, despite having to teach (which ended up being a good time with a lot accomplished!) It is weird teaching math and science and not reading, but a good change of pace too. I went to Austin again this past weekend and went jet skiing, it was a blast! Katy loved it, I am posting more pictures and will post more later... sorry but they're from my phone camera and not of the best quality!

Much love on one of the best days in Houston!

No comments: